Zwiftpower kommer med lite nyheter inom kort och det är ett efterlängtat rankingsystem. Mycket bra. Det blir intressant att se om racen kommer att bli jämnare nu. Nedan kan ni se vaed zp skriver. (Saxat från zwiftpower.com)
1. Initial category is assigned based on your first WKG value.
2. Starting points for each category are
D = 1000
C = 1500
B = 2000
A = 2500
3. Riders are upgraded when they have gained 1000 points.
D = 2000
C = 2500
B = 3000
4. Riders are downgraded when they have lost 500 points.
A = 2000
B = 1500
C = 1000
5. Exceeding category boundaries will result in an automatic upgrade.
1. Unfiltered results are used for positions with DQ’d riders removed.
2. Every subgroup in a race is treated as its own race. Riders only gain/lose
points against riders in that group.
3. There is a 4 stage processing of each group.
– Riders D,C,B,A are compared against each other and points assigned.
– Riders C,B,A are compared against each other and points assigned.
– Riders B,A are compared against each other and points assigned.
– Riders A are compared against each other and points assigned.
– The last result stands.
This means a D racer will score points against everyone, but an A racer will only score
points against other A racers. If you are the only entry in said category you’ll get
no points – so an A racer entering a C race will not benefit. B racers will gain points
by finishing ahead of A racers, but will get nothing against C and D.